We are pleased to announce we have recently formed a Patient Participation Group at Tillicoultry Medical Centre.
Our aim as a group is to make sure that we put the patient, and improving health, at the heart of everything we do.
The aims of the group are to:
- provide feedback on patients’ needs, concerns and interests.
- challenge the Practice constructively, whenever necessary.
- represent patients’ opinions, good or otherwise, to the Practice and help the patients to understand the Practice’s viewpoint.
- undertake projects or reviews to enhance the performance of the Practice in the community.
- Support the practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy.
Our Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG, although in the interests of effective decision making, membership of the core group will be limited. Specialist sub groups may be formed to deal with specific topics utilising individual skills and interests. The group will meet on a quarterly basis. Anyone who thinks they have something to contribute is welcome to apply. We would like to encourage all our patients, men and women, older people, younger people, people with young children, carers, the wide range of people within the community, to come forward and help us improve and develop our services. If you are interested in applying to become a member of our PPG or wish to get involved in a specific area from time to time please leave your details at Reception.